Forget what you think you know
Perhaps you remember the movie The Matrix very popular in 1999. It was a movie that
became extremely popular among us patriots, and all those who love this country,
very quickly. Unfortunately, I don't believe the movie producers knew what they
had stumbled on since the sequels did not reflect the intellectual and philosophical
depth found in the first movie.
The movie starts with the quest for Neo. The viewers are soon introduced to Neo
who is basically an ordinary guy working an ordinary job, albeit a bit unreliable.
What makes Neo so special is his question, "What is the Matrix?"
"The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from
the truth," the character Morpheus explains.
To make a long story short, soon after Neo chooses the red pill, he opens his eyes
to discover that the world he had always known to be 'reality' is in fact a great
fiction. It is instead a computer generated "game" program created by
a "race" of self-aware supercomputers. Humans are kept around simply for
their value as an energy source, like a battery or a slave.
The attraction of this movie to us patriots is that it parallels our reality. After
learning of the many secretive forces that influence our world today, our eyes are
opened up to another reality, just like Neo. Nothing is what it seems to be.
One of those areas where nothing is what it seems to be is government, in particular
American government. A patriot soon learns that he has been lied to for generations...
and no one seems to care. The words credited to the rich and powerful Rothschild
Brothers are these:
The few who understand the system, will either be so interested in its profits,
or so dependent on its favors that there will be no opposition from that class,
while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending
the tremendous advantages...will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps
without complaint, and perhaps without suspecting that the system is inimical ["Injurous
or harmful in effect; adverse"] to their best interests.
But some of us are waking up and choosing to accept this alter reality no matter
how ugly it may be compared with the current fiction in which we live most of our
lives, not unlike the movie The Matrix.
No where is that alter reality so prevalent than in regards to the Income Tax.
Today's Income Taxes are Illegal!
Like the Matrix, we live in an age of deception. If you are like most Americans,
you have been born and bred to carry your weight. You have been told since youth
that it is your duty to pay your fair share of taxes. Well we are here to ask you,
"Just what is your fair share?"
In the past, Supreme Court judges have ruled that a man is free to arrange his affairs
in such a way as to reduce the amount that he owes in taxes. It should not even
be considered unpatriotic to do so. But this is not what we have come to understand
from our lawmakers.
Of course, you may argue that we are free to reduce our taxes as long as it is within
the bounds of the law, that this is what the judges meant by the above. But what
if the tax law was never intended to be what you were told it to be? What if...
in order to make the income tax legal, our lawmakers, past and present, had to make
it voluntary! What if... the only reason why the income tax was originally accepted
was because it was in a time when we were all patriotically rallying behind the
country during World War? What if... lawmakers and bureaucrats alike were unwilling
after the war to give up their golden egg?
This web site is here to tell you that this is exactly what happened! We are here
to tell you and the rest of the nation that YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO FOR GENERATIONS!
Does this seem too difficult to believe this to be true? Why? Is it too difficult
to believe that your lawmakers would pass a law that was intended to be good law,
but turned out to be bad? Well intended laws are handed down to bureaucratic agencies
all the time. Bureaucrats, desiring to keep their jobs, apply these laws which lack
specifics to the best of their ability. As time passes, the agency learns to live
with the new regulations and no longer questions it. One day, a opportunistic man
seeking to climb the ladder of success uses this law enshrouded in lies to his advantage.
When he makes money for the agency, he also makes it for himself. He soon becomes
the boss and no one dares question his authority... or his interpretation. This
is the case with our new definition of the word ‘Income’.
Freedom Law School has been offering a $300,000 Income Tax Reward since 1999 and
so far, no serious claim has been made to this prize. IRS agents have looked at
this award, but have failed to produce a copy of the laws to prove that we are all
required to file and pay the Federal Income Tax. For more information, contact us.
This is only one case scenario. Another is a situation where the law was bad from
the start, but it was pushed through by some sinister forces bent on the quest for
money and power. It was passed -- or masqueraded as passed -- in order to advance
their agenda. This is the case with the supposed passage of the 16th
Amendment in 1868.
There are many deceptions that have worked themselves into our modern age that are
vistages of a bygone era. These include the following:
- The word 'Income' has been redefined. At the time that our tax law was passed,
it meant 'profit,' the proceeds of a corporation after deducting expenses. Now that
definition has come to include 'wages,' the proceeds of a single individual selling
his labor. We know this to be true by reviewing the congressional record of conversations
on the floor preceding the vote.
- The 16th Amendment was never truly ratified. It was forced fed to an
unsuspecting public in an era when morse code was the main means of communications.
This is the Amendment our modern day legal system says justifies the income
tax. Even accepting the 16th as legal, many court cases have declared
that this amendment bestows no new taxing power, which renders the current Income
- Our current lawmakers are vaguely aware that the 16th Amendment is
unconstitutional. When pressed, they admit in closed circles that the Income Tax
is voluntary, thus it is legal!
Thus our lawmakers have the best of both worlds. They themselves are not obligated
to pay income taxes while the rest of the nation is herded into compliance!
ALL THE INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
YOU NEED TO STOP PAYING TAXES YOU DO NOT OWE!
EASY TO UNDERSTAND, THOUSANDS OF PATRIOTIC AMERICAN
HAVE USED THIS SUCCESSFULLY
- CLARKSON’S UNTAXING VIDEO, TAX LOOPHOLES FOR WORKING PEOPLE. (INTRODUCTION TO THE CONSTITUTION)
- COMPANION WORKBOOK TO THE INTRODUCTORY VIDEO
- THE LAW BY FREDERICK BASTIAT
- HOW ANYONE CAN STOP PAYING TAXES BY IRWIN SCHIFF
- CITZEN’S RULE BOOK
- TAXES A MORAL ISSUE BY WEISMAN
- THE FAMOUS CLARKSON INTERVIEWS VIDEO
SPECIFY DVD OR VHS VIDEO
There are some of us within the Tax Freedom movement who have dedicated our lives to trumpet this discovery. These include the following:
- In the Southwest, we have Peymon Mottahedeh with Freedom Law School.
- In the Northeast, there is Bob Schulz with We the People.
- In the Southeast, we have Robert Clarkson with the Patriot Network. (Read Clarkson's "Not Intended")
All are dedicated patriots and some have paid with their personal lives to hold their government to the Constitution!
Many of us have been hearing from conservative organizations like talk radio and
the A.C.L.J. (American Center for Law and Justice) about the evils of liberal activist
judges who create new law instead of interpreting the Constitution as written. While
correct in this observation, they bring the nation's focus on the judicial branch
while neglecting the other two. The fact is that there is not a single branch
of government that is not in clear and abundant violation of the Constitution!
The executive branch issues executive orders which, if unchallenged, become law.
I find no such provision in the Constitution! The Legislative branch, year after
year, allocate money that expand their powers outside the 17 enumerated powers
granted to them by the Constitution.
Let us examine two modern day historic cases that prove just how out of bounds our government has become.
Long ago, Income Tax represented a fraction of our income/wages, so it was rarely
challenged. Today however our government has become a beast gorging itself unceasingly
on the labors of its citizens, leaving behind little but the bones. As citizens,
it is our responsibility to reign in this out of control animal just as our forefather's
envisioned. They declared in the Declaration of Independence, "...that whenever
any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the
People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation
on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem
most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
If you still think that we are a bunch of Conspiracy Theorists...
So you believe that America is the greatest country in the world. Why do you believe
that? Or maybe the question should be, "Who told you to believe that?" Most of us
have not been outside the country long enough to honestly compare America to the
Peymon Mottahedeh of California gives his personal testimony of how he immigrated
from Iran to escape the persecution there, only to discover that the Great Free
United States and be persecuted by the I.R.S. You can watch his personal
testimony at a 2006 Freedom Rally entitled
How to Restore Freedom In America.
There is little doubt that the film of the year is America: From Freedom to Fascism
by Russo. This man has single handedly taken on the most significant issues of our
time in the true American Patriotic spirit. Russo seeks to educate all Americans
on the undercurrents of American politics, or perhaps I should say "underworld."
By the time you finish watching the movie, you will wonder why you did not see it
sooner. We suggest that you begin with the trailer, then the trailer about the RFID chip, then the interview before buying the movie (see left column).
Tax Audit Service/Tax Resolution firm.
Audited? Collections? Harassed by Tax Collectors?
Dr. Robert Clarkson has been assisting Tax Victims for over 30 years and is a nationally recognized expert to fend off the IRS
Contact Robert Clarkson 864-225-3061 www.patriotnetwork.info
How to stop withholding
The allowance method works on W-4 forms
explained in Clarkson's Intro to Constitution workbook on pages 10 and 13. $10 more
details in Tax Loophoes for Working People DVD or VHS $30 Order from our bookstore.
The average citizen can begin this process by protesting with their own taxes. It
is our hopes that by turning off the "faucet" of unlimited spending money,
that we can begin to reign in our government. Indeed, this may be the last non-violent
means of doing so.
Presenting...a fantastic tax freedom information resource!
Tons of Information on
the fraudulent federal income tax system, freedom from insolvent Social Security,
Constitutionalism, freedom politics and all matters patriot ic.
The greatest CD in the patriot movement has been compiled by Investigating Curious
Evidence, the long time patriot chronologist. Every patriot position is studied,
researched, explained, elaborated, detailed in all facets and ramifications. An
unbelievable amount of information available at one low price.
ICE seeks to 'Investigate Curious Evidence,' lay it out for people, ask questions
about it, offer a personal opinion here and there, and then leave it up to them
to decide what to do or not do about it.
$25 plus $5 S&H. Click below to place your order.
Sixty Income Tax Realities
- There are different statutes for different taxes. That is why it is important
to read the statutes, to understand them, to know what they say, and learn how the
IRS interprets law that needs no interpretation.
- The federal income tax as it is applied is unconstitutional because it is being
applied as a "direct tax" which must be apportioned among the states in accordance
with the census.
- The income tax cannot apply to individual citizens directly, because that would
be a "direct tax" prohibited by the Constitution. And the income tax does NOT apply
to individual citizens directly; it does so indirectly making the tax an excise
- The income tax can apply to wages, because that would be a "excise tax" which
must be Uniform in accordance with the Constitution. But nowhere in the law are
wages specifically included in gross income as defined by 26USC §61A, nor is
it clear which wages are and which wages are not, as the term wages is defined to
mean several different things in several different sections of the law, for several
- Wages can be taxed because the receipt of wages is the result of exercising a
government granted privilege, or participating in a privileged occupation. Working
for a living is not a privileged occupation.
- Our labor is our property, and so a tax on labor would be a tax on property and
a "direct tax" within the meaning of the Constitution.
- The laborer does not receive labor from another source, he is the source. If you
picked up a rock and sold it for $5 then you would have income of $5, as you had
a cost of $0 for the rock. You can not separate the laborer from the labor.
Labor is not something which the laborer picks up, it is of the laborer.
- The idea that a person has zero cost in the labor they sell is a flawed idea embraced
by the IRS. For a person to have zero cost in the labor they sell, there has to
be capital that can accrue and grow. There is no capital involved in selling
ones own labor, as the labor is the capital.
- The exercise of a fundamental right cannot be taxed and the right to work is a
fundamental right reserved to the citizens of the United States by the 10th Amendment
to the Constitution. However, working for the government is not a fundamental right,
nor is working in the USA by a foreigner or a foreign corporation, a fundamental
right and both can be taxed - and they are; see 26USC Subtitle A, Chapter 3, §1461.
- The power to tax income is not the 16th amendment; it is Article 1, section 8,
- Congress may have the power to tax all incomes, however, it has NOT done so.
- Income cannot be taxed unless the source of the income is first determined because
congress has not taxed all income! Determining the source is critical and there
are several Federal cases that prove this. Most recent, is US v Murphy.
- According to the IRS, every penny you recieve, is income. According to the US
Supreme court, the IRS definition of income is irrelevant as they the USSC,
have decided what the definition of income is.
- The 16th Amendment is ineffective because it does not expressly repeal any provision
of Article I Section 8, Clause 1, of the Constitution. True, but not complete. The
16th didn't change Article 1, section 8, clause 1 nor did it change any of the other
taxing power limitations. This is why the Supreme court at the time of its adoption,
called it the "do nothing amendment."
- The 16th Amendment gave Congress no new power to tax - absolutely TRUE.
- The 16th Amendment was not properly ratified - maybe, and maybe not, but does
it matter, in light of the above 2 paragraphs?
- The 16th Amendment does not define the word "income", and thus it is impossible
to know what it refers to, without looking at the US Supreme court cases dealing
with such matters. This alone, should be grounds to have the law declared void for
- The income tax cannot unilaterally apply to all people outside of the District
of Columbia , the territories of the United States , and the forts and military
bases of the United States , because the federal government has extremely limited
jurisdiction outside of those "federal areas."
- The income tax cannot apply to natural-born "sovereign state citizens" at the
time of their birth, because they are not involved in an excise taxable activity.
Living as a man or woman, is not a taxable event; however, if that person becomes
involved in an activity that is subject to an excise tax, no matter where they are,
the tax can apply.
- The federal income tax as it its currently administered by the IRS, amounts to
a deprivation of property without due process and without just compensation, which
is contrary to the 5th Amendment to the constitution, WHEN the administration of
the law, is done without checks and balances, and when citizens do not have the
right to seek judicial review BEFOR their property (their pay) is taken from them
without their consent.
- The federal income tax does not apply to all wages, only one that I am aware of
and that is the wages as defined in Chapter 2, of Subtitle A.
- Withholding of income tax from wages is authorized by Only 1 (one) section of
law, found in Title 26. And that is Subtitle A, Chapter 2, self employment tax.
There are income taxes (all income taxes are excise taxes) found in Subtitle A,
and Employment taxes, another type of excise tax, found in Subtitle C. Withholding
for income tax, from subtitle C wages, is not allowed by any statute found in Subtitle
- There are NO constitutional exemptions for the IRS. This is a fact we must hammer
into every congressional representative, every member of the Judiciary.
- The collection of income taxes without any court order, After the assessment is
challenged and the IRS continues forward without proving liability via statute,
is a deprivation of property without due process contrary to the 5th Amendment to
- You cannot be required to file THEIR oath as a condition to filing an income tax
return because a tax return is a form of testimony and the 5th Amendment guarantees
that you cannot be compelled to testify against yourself. In other words you
can modify their "under penalties of perjury" clause to protect your rights.
- No law can compel you to take an oath, as a condition to being in compliance with
- As a matter of Standard Operational Procedures, the IRS subornates perjury.
- No one can compel you to commit a felony as a requirement to being in compliance
with a law. 26USC 7206 makes it a FELONY crime, for you to file any document that
is signed under penalties of perjury that you do not believe to be true to the best
of your knowledge. When the IRS rejects your forms, and then imposes a fine on you
without charging you with a crime, they are obstructing your right to justice.
- The IRS cannot require anyone to file an income tax return because the IRS is
not congress, and they have no such authority. It is congress, via the law, that
requires people or "persons" to file an income tax return.
- Congress can only tax the exercise of "privileges" or the income from "revenue
taxable activities" such as the sale of alcohol, tobacco, and firearms, or from
interstate commerce, directly from us, as excise taxes. They can still impose a
direct tax, via apportionment, which the individual states collect, not the IRS.
- Under the 1st Amendment, there is a right to withhold taxes from the government
until the government has answered a "petition for the redress of grievances." The
courts are out on this one. This original text was posted in 2003, right after Bob
Shultz filed his petition. And that right to stop paying until the government answers
the petition is now in the appeals court.
- There are no constitutional exemptions for the IRS. Even the IRS must obey the
law, although it does not. It is the lack of accountability, of the IRS, that irritates
- The Internal Revenue Code does not define "income." It defines several TYPES of
income, but not income itself.
- The Internal Revenue Code cannot define "income" because it is a term used in
the Constitution and Congress cannot modify the Constitution by statute. Absolutely
true, as stated by the US Supreme court.
- The Income tax, is one of over 80 taxes imposed via the taxing power, Article 1, section 8, clause 1.
- The income tax is a specific tax. While other taxes might be classified as an income tax, they are not 'the income tax" which is imposed by 26USC Subtitle A.
- The terms Employee, Employer, and wages have many different definitions, as found in Title 26, and those definitions can change depending on what one of the over 80 different taxes is being discussed at the time.
- The term "employee" has no real common law definition.
- The term "employer" has no real common law definition and was not used in every day language until after the passage of the 16th amendment.
- Wages are not income. No where in the title 26, will you find where it clearly
says that wages are income. While a wage may be a type of income, the wage tax is
a separate tax than that of the income tax, which different type of excise tax,
than that of the wage taxes.
- Most people do not receive wages for working for a living, however, the companies we work for, report our pay (equal compensation) as a wage, which is then subject to an excise tax, usually under Subtitle C, chapter 24. They do so out of willful ignorance, because they follow the information put out by the IRS, which according to the Government accounting office, is wrong over 65 percent of the time.
- Wages are taxable as they are the result of exercising or participating in an excise taxable event.
- There are 4 different wage taxes imposed by Title 26, and not one is connected with any other.
- Most of the Internal Revenue Code does not make an ordinary citizen liable for the income tax.
- The income tax is voluntary for most people, however it is mandatory for those involved in privileged occupations, or who are exercising a government granted privilege IF congress has imposed an excise tax on those activities - and it has not passed one for every such activity.
- You might not be a "person" within the meaning of the Internal Revenue Code, depending on your specific status.
- The Internal Revenue Code is not a law. Code is not law, its prima facia evidence of existing law.
- The tax laws only apply to "taxpayers" and "withholding agents", you are not required to file returns or pay taxes if you are not a "taxpayer" or a "withholding agent."
- Social security is totally 100 percent voluntary for natural born Americans. However the current system of fraud, compels most people to participate in the ponzi scam.
- Social Security does not have a trust fund.
- Social security does not create any contract of any kind.
- Full disclosure is never made, when applying for a SS number, via the SSA 5 form.
- The IRS uses a form of "Perfected Administrative claim", to justify its claim that you owe income taxes.
- The IRS uses misinformation, obtained from 3rd parties, to create their "administrative claim."
- That Administrative claim, stands as factual evidence of a debt owing, until such time as it is refuted or rebutted.
- The IRS cannot show most Americans what section of law, created the liability for income tax, which the IRS is claiming that the American citizen owes.
- For most people, the businesses they work for are the ones who erroneously report the wrong information to the IRS, thus helping the IRS to create a "perfected administrative claim."
- Most businesses rely on information from the IRS, even though time after time, the GAO (government accounting office) as reported that the information the IRS gives out is faulty over 70 percent of the time.
- In 2003, the GAO reported the IRS failed to follow the law and its own guidelines in over 75 percent of the tax liens it filed against American Citizens and Businesses.
- Most Americans are forced to give the government an interest free loan for nearly a year, due to the improper administration of the Tax laws, by the IRS. Such is in reality, several violations of our national charter.
IRS Agent Smith